Watch the IRX interview with our CEO Andy Kaye, as he discusses all things ‘Skills’ with Ian Jindal, Editor-in-Chief at Internet Retailing...
The eCommerce and digital revolution is booming, but it’s getting increasingly difficult to attract the right kind of talent into the industry – the ‘people’ side of the revolution needs much more attention to enable supply chains to deliver world class solutions in eFulfilment, home delivery and the last mile solution…
The discussion reveals why retailers need to think carefully about implementing a ‘skills’ strategy, and covers the following:
- The challenges supply chains face in delivering operational promises made to customers at the front end of a brand
- The new ‘skills’ challenges emerging and how the industry needs new talent to cope with the rapid progression of the digital era
- The change of pace within operations driven by customer expectation and propositions
- How logistics operations are more visible than ever both internally and externally
- New trends emerging in life-long learning and career development
Watch the video here:
Watch out for our new series of eBooks in collaboration with eDelivery and Internet Retailing coming soon. Research and development is underway looking at how the very best retailers are planning for skills at intake level, and throughout their people’s careers, in order to meet ever increasing customer demands.
Miss out on IRX this year?
Watch the entire thing here, including the ‘Operational Excellence’ track, as chaired by our CEO Andy Kaye
Leave a Comment