Having assisted Nestle through-out 2018 with outsourced logistics services we are extremely excited to announce that Bis Henderson Space has been shortlisted for two awards at the annual Nestle Supplier Awards following a successful year of collaboration with the transnational food and drink company.
In its fifth year, the event was born to reward, recognise and celebrate Nestle’s best suppliers, for their collaboration, service and support throughout the year. This year the prestigious awards ceremony will be held at The Royal Ascot Racecourse on Thursday 7th February.
We’re pleased to confirm we’ve been shortlisted for Best Service Award and Supplier of the Year – Technical, Logistics and Corporate Services – both award nominations demonstrate recognition of our consistently high level of service and proactive approach.
Our senior team will be attending the event and will be joined by some of the Nestle colleagues they have worked closely with this year – proceeds from the evening awards will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
The full list of awards up for grabs:
- Best Service Award
- Most Sustainable Award
- Supplier Quality Award
- Fuelling the Virtuous Circle Award
- Best Consumer Campaign of the Year Award
- Best Strategic Partnership Award
- Individual Awards – by Nomination only
- Supplier of the Year – Technical, Logistics and Corporate Services
- Supplier of the Year – Sales & Marketing
- Supplier of the Year – Direct Materials
- Supplier of the Year – Chairman’s Award – by Nomination only
Without our suppliers, we could not meet the expectations of our customers and ultimate consumers of which we hope you are one too. It is for this reason that we want to take the time to recognise your contribution in helping Nestlé UK & Ireland become the organisation it is today.