We’re pleased to announce that Andy Kaye, CEO at Bis Henderson Group will now be Chairing the Operational Excellence track on day two (Thursday 22nd March) of the Internet Retailing Exhibition (IRX).
The 'Operational Excellence' track...
The ‘Operational Excellence’ track focuses on the supply chain, operations and logistics element of internet retailing. Come along to gain an understanding of how to use innovation in your warehouse to improve operational efficiency and how you can best manage 3PL relationships during peak trading to improve customer experiences.
The track also looks at how retailers can work together operationally to drive sales, ensuring returns policies avoid business disruption and what operational excellence will look like in 2020 plus how you can best prepare.
Who you’ll see there…
Andy’s background really lends itself to this subject matter making him the ideal candidate to Chair the Q&A sessions and panel discussions throughout the day.
He’ll be in good company too, with the following presenting on the day:
- Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations – Sainsbury’s
- Daniel Ennor, Commercial Director – GFS
- Tim Chicken, Head of Distribution Development and Transport – Waitrose
Panel discussion: Ensuring Your Returns Policy Supports Sales Whilst Avoiding Disruption To Your Business
With the following experts:
- Anthony Gavin, Regional Director, EMEA – Narvar
- Levi Young, Co-Founder – Enclothed
- Matt Curry, Head of eCommerce – Lovehoney
- Richard Locke, General Merchandise- Head of Merchandising Operations & Analytics – Ocado
Leave a Comment